Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound caller ID number for Blast group

veeral.gpatel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using UC540. I have 3 blast groups created which has three different DID numbers assigned to it. How can I set up a callerID for each of these 3 blast groups. For example, if a user from a prticular blast group dials out his outgoing number at the other end should be displayed as his Blast group's DID number.

Please can anyone help me with this.

Thank you.

Veeral

4 Replies 4

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You may check the Outgoing dial plan CCA GUI and click on the CLID tab.   You can set CLID to valid DIDs for individual numbers in there I am pretty sure...

Steve

Hi Steven,

You may check the Outgoing dial plan CCA GUI and click on the CLID  tab.   You can set CLID to valid DIDs for individual numbers in there I  am pretty sure...

This is a good idea, but the problem with it is that it wont work for Blast Groups, well I have never been able to get it to work with CCA

I have never been able to get this to work with CCA, the previous way we did it was use a DN (Floating Extension I think they call them now) as this would allow us to assign a DID to that DN, back in the days a DN was used like a blast group, it would have been good to get some of that functionality back into the official BG.

Just a thought

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

I think it can work if you consider the lines a,b &C are associated to blast group 1; d,e,f to BG 2.

Now using the CLID tab, adjust the CLI for A,B&C to be the DID associated to the BG1.

Not sure wht that wouldnt work?

Worth a try.

Steve...

Now that is a pretty good suggestion, I wouldn't have though of it... Well not straight away

Pity I don't have access to UC's anymore to test it, that would have been something I would have liked to play around with

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: