I need a suggestion about a choice for a solution that I've to provide to one of my customer. They needs a complete solution of Unified Communications. Their needs/specs are:
1) Three sites connected through a VPN connection (or MPLS, this choice depend on our ISP offers) so the users can make calls between sites with extension number
2) In one of these location there is a Call Center (about 15 people) that need to record part of the calls that they receives (the best would be by clicking something like a "record call" button (I've seen this feature in the Contact Center solution)). After a supervisor need to listen these recording through a simple GUI/Web Interface.
3) Every single user need to have a personal VoiceMail and a personal fax number (no paper, all the faxs need to be received in their mailboxes)
4) They needs an integration with IP Communicator (if possible) and Webex only for some training. (this could be a separate solution)
5) They actually have four ISDN lines (for a total of 8 numbers) but the cost for these lines are too expensive so my goal is to transfer all these lines (with number portability) on a SIP Provider so they completely dismiss the ISDN lines
7) In the future they are likely to a solution with IM, Telepresence and so on....
8) Call Accounting
These company is continuosly growing so actually the total number of users are about 30 but in the next 1 year they could be 60, so I need a very flexible solution. With these information I have seen something like CUCM with Contact Center but the costs are too high for the actual infrastructure (appliance and licenses) so I have seen that the UC560 support until 104 users and has almost everything we need but I'm not quite convinced especially for these elements:
1) Is possibile to record calls with UC560 or I need a third-part software?
2) How is the integration with IP Communicator and IM?
3) How many ISDN lines or SIP Trunks it support?
4) How the fax is handled? I've seen that there is this feature but I never used it...
5) How many voicemails are manageable? Is there the needs of a Unity Server?
6) Is the SRST supported?
If possibile I don't want to use third-party software because I want to have one single support and a single point of reference for these products but as I've seen this is quite possibile only for the CUCM solution...The UC500 series solution is great but it lacks of something that has to be integrated with third-party software (i.e. Call Accounting)
Thanks to all who can help me.
Have a great day!