- Silver, 250 points or more
Today we are announcing the release of the Cisco UC320W 2.1.4(3) Limited Deployment Firmware release. This fix release is available only via the Cloud by installing the attached Platform Modification File (PMF). This is the 2.1.4(3) firmware with several key fixes/improvements added:
- Fix for caller ID for missed calls
- Dial plan updates for North America, France (see release notes for details)
- Update dialplan to support Italy emergency numbers
- Added Puerto Rico Timezone
- Fix for intermittent issue where phones will become unresponsive and lose audio when receiving a second incoming call.
- Fix for DTMF signal levels
- Fix an issue where high uPnP traffic may cause network performance to degrade.
- Fix an issue when installing a region pack from the Cloud.
- Fix an intermittent issue where configuration file may become corrupted and impact FXS and impedance settings.
Please see the 2.1.4 Release Notes for additional details.
NOTE: The open source tar file will not be available upon request because this is an LD release. Proceed with the installation of this firmware only if you agree with these terms and conditions.
The 2.1.4 Limited Deployment release is available today via the Cloud using the attached Platform Modification File (PMF).
Log into the UC320W Configuration Utility on a system that has the WAN connected.
1. Perform a system backup of the UC320W before loading the PMF file.
2. Download the PMF and save to your PC.
3. Unzip the PMF file.
4. Launch and log into the UC320W Configuration Utility.
5. Click on the Status option at the top.
6. Click on Devices submenu.
7. Click on Alter PMFs button.
8. Click Add PMF from your PC button, select the unzipped file and install.
9. Click Done to close the dialog.
If your WAN is connected you should see a pop up dialog appear shortly, offering you the 2.1.4(3) firmware upgrade.
1. Click Install.
2. After the unit has upgraded, you must now Apply the configuration for all fixes to be applied.
Detailed upgrade instructions can be found in the release notes.
Release notes for the Cisco UC320W 2.1.4(3) firmware release can be found HERE.