cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CME w/Exchange 2010 UM - Faxing

Marcus Olson
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone setu faxing between CME and Exchange 2010? We have voicemail working perfectly yet I have not been able to locate any documentation/examples on setting up faxing.  My own attempts have proven unsuccesful as well.

3 Replies 3

rbrocks
Level 1
Level 1

I too would like to know if this is possible and how to do it.  I look every so often to see if anybody has posted anything, but haven't found anything to date.

Marcus, have you been able to figure it out since you posted this?

Anybody who is a Cisco wizard care to chime in on this?  I'm admittedly new to Cisco hardware and am in the same boat as Marcus here.

I found out that with Exchange 2010 you need a fax gateway, so I purchased some software.. however I haven't yet been able to figure out how to get the fax gatewawy software and the cisco CME router to properly communicate... so in short.  Nope, haven't figured it out.   I'll admit I haven't invested a whole lot of time into figuring it out.

Yes, I'm in the same boat there as well.  What software did you end up getting?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: