cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cucm 7.1.3 Want to export a "phone book of users & numbers"

dmooreami
Level 3
Level 3

Is it possible using the default reports and tools that ship with Cucm 7.1.3 to get an export of username, 10digit phone number and extension using default reports?

I don't want to have to make OBDC/SQL calls to the Cucm informix database use Vbscript or Perl, or python or xxxxx. J

ust something simple that will give me first name, last name 10digit phone number, Extension.

If it calls for writing something in any coding language, if it involves using excel to "parse and clean-up" the data, it is not the solution looking for. Export to CSV is ok. but exporting to CSV and having to join cells, parse cells is not.

I am open to 3rd party tools that cost undr $1,000.00

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming you have all the DNs and phones properly associated to the users do an export all details for the phones and you'll get the associated user ID, I think that by 10 digit phone number you mean the external phone number mask??? and the DN from phone for sure.

If you have something like 408902XXXX and the DN is 4 digit long obviusly you won't get the full 10 digits as CUCM does the translation from XXXX to those 4 digits on the fly when making a call.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes, need the 10 digit and the extension. Giving them the extension only is equal to having a car with only 2 tires.  

Know of any 3rd party tools to do this?