One of my customer want video conferen solution in Head Office and Brance Office.
50 branch office in the country and From Head office connect 50 brance office at a time.
1. Vedio conference HO and Branch . ( branch increases day by day).
2. Vedio conference between branch to branch ( point to pont).
For Video conference I visit Tandberg website for vedio conference solution. its redirect to Cisco telepresence.
my confusion is:
1. Cisco Vedio conference solution is telepresence solution ? or have seperately Solution ?
2. Which is best for customer to get Vedio Conference ?
3. Telepresence is upgrade version from Video Conference so Cisco have Video Conference ?
Please help me to reduce my confusion and give me proper solution and document.
TANDBERG doesn't exist anymore, they were aqcuired by Cisco a year ago or so.
Telepresence is what marketing types decided to rename videoconferencing to, can probably "thank" Cisco for that one too.
Before that happened, you had Telepresence which was the "immersive" type, and everything else was videoconferencing, now you still have immersive telepresence, and everything else is, supposedly, telepresence.
What you'll be looking for would probably be something like C-series, i.e. C20, C40 etc.
The Cisco website is, unfortunately, pretty bad when it comes to locating telepresence/videoconferencing products
But Google is your friend.
Don't foget there's also other companies out there, such as Polycom, LifeSize etc as well.