Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone Guide URL

rohan_sahi
Level 1
Level 1

The end user guide link works when I have

HTTP Status 404 - /PhoneGuides/locales/en_US/PhoneOnlineGuide/6921_41_61/6921sccp.pdf

But doesnt work when US changed to gb

If i change the ling to

HTTP Status 404 - /PhoneGuides/locales/en_gb/PhoneOnlineGuide/6921_41_61/6921sccp.pdf

type: Status report

message: /PhoneGuides/locales/en_gb/PhoneOnlineGuide/6921_41_61/6921sccp.pdf

description: The requested resource (/PhoneGuides/locales/en_gb/PhoneOnlineGuide/6921_41_61/6921sccp.pdf) is not available.

Please suggest how I can change the US to gb.

Thanks in advance.

Rohan Sahi

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Rohan,

Where are you accessing this URL from ?

If it is from any server, pls ensure you have the folder named " en_gb " under /PhoneGuides/locales/. If it's not, then create one. Further, pls follow the folder path as " /en_gb/PhoneOnlineGuide/6921_41_61/ " & then put " 6921sccp.pdf " there.

Lemme know if I misunderstood your requirement.

If it helps, pls rate the post.

GP.

Hi GP,

Thanks for your suggestion.

But the version of the CUCM is 8.x and the link is to be accessed from the end user desktop.

Please let me know if we need to create the folder on the end user desktop.

Thanks

Rohan

Rohan,

I am sorry but I am unable to understand what exactly you are trying to do ? Is any Contact Center involved in it ?

also, what is following ?

description: The requested resource (/PhoneGuides/locales/en_gb/PhoneOnlineGuide/6921_41_61/6921sccp.pdf) is not available.

GP.

Hi GP,

This is for downloading end user guide for the IP phone from the end user login page.

http:///ccmuser

here we get a tab to download a end user guide for the IP Phones.

The end user guide link works when I have

HTTP Status 404 - /PhoneGuides/locales/en_US/PhoneOnlineGuide/6921_41_61/6921sccp.pdf

But doesnt work when US changed to gb

If i change the ling to

HTTP Status 404 - /PhoneGuides/locales/en_gb/PhoneOnlineGuide/6921_41_61/6921sccp.pdf

This is the error that I get when i change the link to GB in the System wise parameters.

Rohan, thanks for the details provided.

I dont think it can be changed & mostly we will have to live with it. BTW, could you share a screenshot of User Login page, which gives a tab to download a end user guide for the IP Phones ?

Thanks

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: