- Blue, 1500 points or more
In my lab I have IP IVR 8.0, fully patched running on ESXi 5. What I've noticed is that when I upload a new script it shows to upload correctly, but when I call in it plays the old script. If I use the script editor and open the script from the repository, the script that opens up is the new one. When I set reactive script and make the call the old script pops up when the call arrives. I'm stumped... I'm looking to see what kind of logs I should be looking at in order to troubleshoot this or if anyone has seen something similar would love to hear about it.
Try refreshing the application the script runs under, and then the script. I'm not sure if the app recompiles the script, but I've had this issue since we rolled out 7.x, and I've just made this part of my standard deployment for script updates due to it.