cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPIVR/UCCX 8.0 upload script not updating script.

In my lab I have IP IVR 8.0, fully patched running on ESXi 5.  What I've noticed is that when I upload a new script it shows to upload correctly, but when I call in it plays the old script.  If I use the script editor and open the script from the repository, the script that opens up is the new one.  When I set reactive script and make the call the old script pops up when the call arrives.  I'm stumped... I'm looking to see what kind of logs I should be looking at in order to troubleshoot this or if anyone has seen something similar would love to hear about it.

Thanks,

david

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try refreshing the application the script runs under, and then the script.  I'm not sure if the app recompiles the script, but I've had this issue since we rolled out 7.x, and I've just made this part of my standard deployment for script updates due to it.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

You see this on HA systems if you connect the editor to the Standby server. You can save and refresh via appadmin but the Active Engine just won't go and get the new copy from the repositry.

I have never seen it on a single server system. Have a look at the Engine/MIVR logs.

Graham

michael_cole
Level 1
Level 1

I'm guessing you've already done this but did not mention it in your post - refresh the Application...

Yeah refreshing the script does nothing, I can even delete it and it will still play when I call the DN.  I'll look through the Engine/MIVR logs, this is really stomping me.

david

Try refreshing the application the script runs under, and then the script.  I'm not sure if the app recompiles the script, but I've had this issue since we rolled out 7.x, and I've just made this part of my standard deployment for script updates due to it.

Thank you thank you thank you, such an easy fix and it works like a champ!

david

Glad to hear!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: