Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AQM version 8.5.2 issue with desktop recoirding

Hi Experts...

I have integrated my AQM with cucm (alreday checked and implemented as per compatibility matrix).

I have done the initial config and workflow etc as per the available guide

But the issue is that when i record call from supervisor desktop the same is not getting saved(recording) to teh QM server which has all the services installed in a standalone server .

I have gone through loggs and found the entioned error and i guess because of this reason the same is not getting uploaded .

" ERROR QMUC2002 Java exception(Proxy Connection failed.)."

Need your support in finding the cause of this issue.

Regards

RC

4 Replies 4

geomansour
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i wanted to ask you if you have found the solution to this problem as i am facing it with one of my installation.

I will be waiting your reply.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Hi

I would first check basic things like name resolution; ensure that your servers are all resolvable via DNS.

Failing that post up your log files for analysis

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

QMUC2002:

Text:Java exception (%s).

Type:Error

Add’l Info:

Action:Check system resource availability (CPU and memory).

Please refer the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_2x/reference/guide/qm-error-codes-cisco.pdf

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Guys,

the problem was from the SQL version, when i installed standard edition everything worked correctly.

Thank you all for your prompt reply.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: