cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Supervisor and Configuration User (User List)

FabianSchmidt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is there a way to be both? If an user is for example Supervisor, i am not allowed to add him to the User List. But i have the requirement that some user can

- Reskill

- Add Agents

with their one Domain Account. How would you solve this? The only way im currently seeing is to add a "dummy" domain account to the supersivor cause its never used for any logins anyways (UCCE 8.0, usind CUIC, no WebView). But this isnt a very clean way and the new domain dummy accounts need to be allowed by the companies IT Departement which is not a very easy way.

Thanks,

Fabian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dummy accounts is the way to go, I usually create mine with the number of the agent ID, that way they are easy to spot.

david

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dummy accounts is the way to go, I usually create mine with the number of the agent ID, that way they are easy to spot.

david

Thanks for your answer, thats a bit sad but then i'll have to go with this and fill out change forms for every dummy AD user

Thanks,

Fabian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: