NSS 324 Smart Storage quick question

Answered Question
Dec 22nd, 2011

Hi Team!

I'm in front of a Small Business NSS 324 Smart Storage device.

There was a folder on this server that was deleted, and the person wants to get it back.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you all!

Federico.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by clindoan about 2 years 4 months ago

Hi,

If you are already deleted the files/folder before enable the "Network Recycle Bin", you CANNOT get them back. The purpose to enabled the "Network Recycle Bin" is when user deleted files/folders,  you can recovered in this folder. The "Network Recycle Bin" should be only for administrator to manage and it is Disabled by default.

Unfortunately that you cannot get the data back. However, now you enabled the "Network Recycle Bin" and moving forward, any files/folders you delete, you can recover by go to this folder.

Regards,

-Clint

Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
coto.fusionet Thu, 12/22/2011 - 09:35

Hi,

Just enable the checkbox for ''Enable Network Recycle Bin''.

So, this option was not enabled when the folder was deleted.

I'm stucked with the same question... can we get it back :-)

Thank you,

Federico.

Correct Answer
clindoan Thu, 12/22/2011 - 10:41

Hi,

If you are already deleted the files/folder before enable the "Network Recycle Bin", you CANNOT get them back. The purpose to enabled the "Network Recycle Bin" is when user deleted files/folders,  you can recovered in this folder. The "Network Recycle Bin" should be only for administrator to manage and it is Disabled by default.

Unfortunately that you cannot get the data back. However, now you enabled the "Network Recycle Bin" and moving forward, any files/folders you delete, you can recover by go to this folder.

Regards,

-Clint

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted December 22, 2011 at 8:56 AM
Stats:
Replies:3 Avg. Rating:5
Views:907 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.