Views
Helpful
Replies

Easy VM-FEX Download

Tom MacDonald
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does anyone know if easy VM-FEX is available for download?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

..and if by any chance the question was on the "easy" VM-FEX tool (which allows one to set up VM-FEX through a wizard), it will be posted on the developer network shortly as we plan to open source it.

The ETA (an educated guess as it depends on a few variables) is 2-3 weeks.

Thanks

--Manish

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

abbharga
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Mike,

You can download it from the UCSM home page i.e. http(s)://

There is a link at the bottom.

A screen shot to help you:

./Abhinav

For UCS versions prior to 2.x, VIBs are included in Nexus 1000v software.  Use the latest patch of N1k available.  For example, if the table specifies SV1(4), use SV1(4a).

..and if by any chance the question was on the "easy" VM-FEX tool (which allows one to set up VM-FEX through a wizard), it will be posted on the developer network shortly as we plan to open source it.

The ETA (an educated guess as it depends on a few variables) is 2-3 weeks.

Thanks

--Manish

From what I have seen of Easy VM-FEX on the advantage videos it looks a great tool. and look forward to having a play with it.

Until it is released, I have recorded all config required to setup VM-FEX (Emulated and VMDirectPath modes) and will add it to my blog site in the next day or so.

(Basically its just a recording of all the steps in a couple pdfs that Manish has directed me to previously).

Regards

Colin

VM-FEX config videos now uploaded to http://ucsguru.wordpress.com

Pls help me out in getting the tool. Or provide me any link to download (Easy VMFEX Tool).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: