Unity Connection 7.1.3 - Lunch Greeting based on schedule stopped working

Unanswered Question
Jan 3rd, 2012
User Badges:

I have a cluster of two Cisco Unity Connection servers in my environment. I have DN 7700 that is directed to a Lunch Greeting (Directory Handler 1) based on a schedule from 12:00 to 12:30PM Monday through Friday. If outside of that time then the Main Auto Attendant is played (directory handler 2). For some reason all of the sudden the Lunch Greeting (handler 1) is playing 24/hrs no matter what I do. I went into the routing rule and pointed 7700 to the Main AA (handler 2) and it still plays the lunch greeting. The time on both servers seem to be correct using the Putty CLI utility.

I am at a complete loss as to why this is happening and need some direction as to why this may be occuring.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Rob Huffman Tue, 01/03/2012 - 11:04
User Badges:
  • Super Red, 40000 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Hi Larry,

Is it possible that the Alternate Greeting was used when doing a recent

recording/greeting change? The Alternate Greeting overrides all others and

may trigger this type of behavior.

Cheers!

Rob

ldavids22 Tue, 01/03/2012 - 11:24
User Badges:

Hello Rob, I have ran into that problem as well. Unfortunately, that was not the issue in this case. I found out that my closed greeting on both handlsers wasn't enabled like they should've been. When I first set these up I put the end date to the last day of the year. I have enabled the Closed greetings with no end date and they are working as they should.

Rookie mistake!!

Thanks so much for your time in helping me with this issue.

Actions

This Discussion