I have a SF300 24 P and Iam trying to configure a voice vlan this is what I have done so far and it doesnt work.
1. create vlan 30 for voice traffic and enable it
2. Telephony OUI add my mac address for allworx phones
3. Port to VLAN add 30 has tagged, port to vlan 1 untagged
4. Vlan to port I try to add 30 and get this error (Port e15 is candidate in voice Vlan 30 and cant be configured as static member in the vlan.
5. Under Discovery LLDP, LLDP MED port Setting Enable MED status, then all other options to yes
In my LLDP neighbor information all my phones are there and says under port ID 0 ( my phones support LLDP and CDP)
I have never done this before and may be way off can anyone steer me in the right direction of what I may be doing wrong.