cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script: Using "Set Contact Info" for disconnected caller (caller hung up)

subash cobi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I seem to have some problem using the Set Contact Info function.

Attached is a screen shot of my script.

When caller hangs up, the call will flow to the Exception (ContactInactiveException) Goto LABEL0.

And the on the LABEL0, it will clear the Exception. And if the call_handled variable is set to 1. It will flow to the Set Contact Info whereby i set the call to handled.

When doing the reactive script debug all seems to go well on the proper flow.

When then on the CSD i still see the call as abandon and not as handled.

Any suggest what could be the issue.

Regards,

Subash

4 Replies 4

Steven Pawlak
Level 1
Level 1

Cause your False branch sets call_handled to zero not one.

That script has some bad logic flow and needs to be looked at more closely. I suggest you look at Vol1 of the Scripting guides to see how to properly queue and loop a call.

hi Steven,

Ya, the false branch does set the call_handled to zero, that what i want.

Only the call goes thru the true branch it will set the call_handled to one.

And the on Exception (ContactInactiveException) it goes to a IF statement that set the call staed to handle if the call_handled is 1.

The call flow works as desired. Only it is not setting the call as handled instead it is a call abandon under the CSQ data.

subash cobi
Level 1
Level 1

Just tested it seem that the function "Set Contact Info" used to set the call to handle only reflects on the the Histrocial reporting.

And does not reflect on the Real-Time Reporting from UCCX or Cisco Supevisor Desktop.

On the Real-Time Reporting from UCCX or Cisco Supevisor Desktop, it still shows as call abandoned.

Any idea how to make to reflect on the Real-Time Reporting from UCCX and Cisco Supevisor Desktop.

Cause the client has a Wallboard and want it to reflect on it, and the wallboard grabs the data from the Real-Time Reporting from UCCX.

Hi, can you give us more information on what you would like to achieve from the other way around: for instance, you would like to present X on the wallboard etc.

G.Sz.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: