Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express 7.4.1 and CUCM 8.5.1

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I looked in Compatibility Matrix for Unity Express and found that Unity Express 7.4.1 and Callmanager 8.5.1 wll work together.

Now I upgraded Unity Express to version 7.4.1. I read the CTI-ports via Unity Web GUI from CUCM and it found right the ports.

But in CUCM the ports doesnt register with unity express.

What could I do to register the ports? The jtapi user already associated with the ports and I also reset the password t both systems.

Is there a trace I could switch on for port registration?

4 Replies 4

haithamnet
Level 1
Level 1

Try a CUE reload.

doesnt help

meanwhile i found why not register, at the CTI are securty profile configured. after remove it, the ports register but still doesnt work:

A debug at the CLI of CUE show following if someone call the Routepoint with DN 9002:

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG CTIPG_ROUTE_EVENT:CTI Port Group route event: Route Session=[9002:PT_Alle:1/(P1-unity) GCID=(1,7648)->ACTIVE]->OFFERED,Route Address=9002,Failure reason=Terminate Route Connection,Exception=com.cisco.channel.ChannelLicenseViolationException: license limit

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:com.cisco.channel.ChannelLicenseViolationException: license limit exceeded for application type: AAWorkflowPrivilege

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:      at com.cisco.contact.impl.ContactStubImpl.addChannels(ContactStubImpl.java:1667)

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:      at com.cisco.channel.impl.ChannelManagerImpl.getFromDifferentClassGroups(ChannelManagerImpl.java:950)

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:      at com.cisco.channel.impl.ChannelManagerImpl.getIdleChannels(ChannelManagerImpl.java:686)

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:      at com.cisco.channel.Group.getIdleChannels(Group.java:305)

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:      at com.cisco.wf.subsystems.jtapi.TAPIPortGroup$RouteCallObserver$1.run(TAPIPortGroup.java:17573)

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:      at com.cisco.executor.impl.ParallelExecutorImpl$WorkOrder.run(ParallelExecutorImpl.java:283)

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:      at com.cisco.executor.impl.WorkerPool$Worker.run(WorkerPool.java:398)

Jan 10 10:19:09 localhost java:    INFO ccn SubsystemJtapi DBUG EXCEPTION:      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Anybody knows what this license violence means? The licenses are valid and activ.

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Hi!

Can You pelease provide the show run, show ccn application, show ccn trigger and show tech of the CUE? Also did you tried to configure any other ccn application on the CUE? What happen if You try that?

Regards

Jorge

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: