Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.6 SMTP Notifications

Does anyone know if I can automatically populate the "To" field for an SMTP Notification Device from the SMTP proxy address?   The SMTP Proxy Address gets populated when I import the user from LDAP but I can't figure out how to automatically put this field into the SMTP notification device field.   I have to import 10K+ users from LDAP and don't have their email addresses listed on my bulk import CSV.

Thanks,

Glenn

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

you can perform import, then user dump export with smtp proxy if available, massage the file and perform bulk edit with smtp notification.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Chris,

Thanks for the reply.   Not exactly the answer I was hoping for but I suppose it'll work in a pinch.   On a side note, is there anyway I can change the account that CUC uses as the "from" account when sending email alerts?   I see it uses the Unity Connection account and the name on this account doesn't look like it can be modified.   Is there any way to change which account CUC uses to send from?

Thanks,

Glenn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: