cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

c20 audio participant forbiden

hunkw
Level 1
Level 1

How could we forbid the audio participant function on c20? Is there some api command? Thanks a lot!

10 Replies 10

crisalex
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI,

I'm not entirely sure that I fully understand this scenario, but are you trying to disable the audio stream on the system ?

Kindly asked if posssible to provide us few more details about this request

Thanks in advance

Cristian 

The C20 allows for one additional phone call to be added to an existing video call, I suspect he wants to disable that particular function.

cheers jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Yes. You said it. (:

Hi, Cristian,

It's known that c20 with version tc 4.x can be connected to a site with video and audio, meanwhile it can be connected to another audio site. You could say it's a multipoint ability. But we want to forbid this feature in order to avoid some troubles of faulty operation by users. How should we do?

I know there are two method, one is downgrade it to tc3.1.3, and the other is setup the multiway function.

Can you help me to find a kind of api or command way to handle this problem?

Thanks!

Han

Hi,

In the upcoming TC5.1 release, you will be able to use the API command to prevent the second call (audio) from coming in when you are already in a point to point call.

Hi,

I am also interested in disabling and additional audio call while already in a call/video conference. Is there any direction that can be provided on the new release to disable this.

Thanks

I found the release notes for TC5.1.4 and tested the "xConfiguration Conference 1 Multipoint Mode: Off" this does not appear to prevent connecting an audio call while still in a video call.

Hi,

you should be able to use this command to stop any incoming call when you are already in a point to point call.

xConfiguration Conference [1..1] IncomingMultisiteCall Mode:

However, currently there is no command to disable making a second audio call out.

Hi,

I need the outbound blocked as users have been known to accidently make a second call. Just need to lock it down as it is an environment that has a high level of confidentiality and this is a risk.

Hi,

not possible currently.  You might want to consider working with your cisco representative to put up a feature request for that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: