cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Cisco 2925 be converted to an SRST Router?

Vishal Bhardwaj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Customer has an existing Cisco 2925 Router and he wants to make it SRST Router. I tried to find something on 2925 but I am not able to find anything so I am assuming it is end of life. So, question is if I send him the SRST licensing, would he be able to make it work?

Thanks

Regards,

Vishal

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco never made a router model 2925.

Take "show version" to know what model is that, or read the label below or on the back of the unit.

View solution in original post

It's a typo in the doc, there are no 2925, only 3925s.

Chris

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco never made a router model 2925.

Take "show version" to know what model is that, or read the label below or on the back of the unit.

Hi Paolo,

First of all thanks for replying so quick ..

Now, First i thought that too but when I saw the following link and mention of Cisco 2925 router in there I talked to myself and said I might be wrong . .that's when i posted here.. but yes I will ask for Show run and then I can search more..

But just to know..to make a Simple Router as either CME or SRST.. Can a FL-CME or -SRST is enough? or there's something else I should keep in mind?

Thanks

It's a typo in the doc, there are no 2925, only 3925s.

Chris

Cool, Thanks Chris.. that really helps.

For SRST you also need voice interfaces, PVDM modules, UC license..Is not that simple really.

Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: