UCCX - Wallboards, Agent desktop notification & Real Time Reporting

Unanswered Question
Jan 22nd, 2012
User Badges:

Hey All,

Does anyone have a software product they would recommend for Wallboards, Agent desktop notification & Real Time Reporting?

I have seen a number of 3rd party Call Center products out there that claim to integrate with Cisco's Contact Center product suite but I would love to get some feed back from others who have used these software platforms and their experiences they have had with them.

Look forward to hearing from other developers and integrators.

Cheers,

Greg

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Greg Lowe Sun, 01/22/2012 - 21:19
User Badges:

Ok thanks GP for your link.

So the two products that are Cisco "Supported" under the compatibility matrix for Wallboards/Agent desktop alerts are:

Spectrum

&

INOVA (light link)

Can anyone who's used these products comment on whether they would recommend one over the other and if they work well with Cisco's Contact Center Express?

snair.cons Sun, 01/22/2012 - 22:10
User Badges:

Hi Greg,

In addition to the above two options, I'd recommend you to have a look at "Verified Compatible Cisco Products" which are usually developed by partners and tested by Cisco for compatibility with their UC product suite.

You can check below link for a range of connectors and reporting/wallboard solutions from Consilium, Cisco SI & ATP with extensive installations base and a growing list of satisfied customers and partners across globe.

Pls drop a mail to me at [email protected] for any further queries and I'd be happy to help you out.

Thank you.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

dan-boehm Mon, 01/23/2012 - 09:26
User Badges:

Hi Greg,

Dan Boehm with Spectrum here, I appreciate your concern and thorough review of vendors  that claim integration and support of the Cisco UCCX platform. Our support and integration with Cisco has been fully tested and approved by Cisco and I would be happy to provide names of companies that are currently using our products with Cisco UCCX.

If you are interested contact me by email at [email protected].

Regards,

Dan Boehm

Spectrum

renji joy Tue, 01/24/2012 - 02:11
User Badges:

Hello,

We are using uccx 8,I would like to more details about the wallboard software.

Thanks

Manash Hazarika Thu, 03/30/2017 - 07:48
User Badges:

Greg Lowe,

We have been using RMG Network Symon In View as a Real Time reporting software for Contact center for last 4-5 years. It was pretty stable but cost wise its up. Each InView comes up with a software license.

They have options to include multiple instances & multiple data sources. Let me know if you want more details around this. 

Actions

This Discussion