Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Wallboards, Agent desktop notification & Real Time Reporting

greglowe1329
Level 1
Level 1

Hey All,

Does anyone have a software product they would recommend for Wallboards, Agent desktop notification & Real Time Reporting?

I have seen a number of 3rd party Call Center products out there that claim to integrate with Cisco's Contact Center product suite but I would love to get some feed back from others who have used these software platforms and their experiences they have had with them.

Look forward to hearing from other developers and integrators.

Cheers,

Greg

10 Replies 10

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greg,

You might want to adhere to products tested & supported by Cisco on this requirement. Supported product details can be found here http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

GP.

Ok thanks GP for your link.

So the two products that are Cisco "Supported" under the compatibility matrix for Wallboards/Agent desktop alerts are:

Spectrum

&

INOVA (light link)

Can anyone who's used these products comment on whether they would recommend one over the other and if they work well with Cisco's Contact Center Express?

Hi Greg,

In addition to the above two options, I'd recommend you to have a look at "Verified Compatible Cisco Products" which are usually developed by partners and tested by Cisco for compatibility with their UC product suite.

You can check below link for a range of connectors and reporting/wallboard solutions from Consilium, Cisco SI & ATP with extensive installations base and a growing list of satisfied customers and partners across globe.

Pls drop a mail to me at soman.nair@consiliuminc.com for any further queries and I'd be happy to help you out.

Thank you.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

Greg,

We are a company who has fully deployed our current status modules providing real time stats to be view at the desk top or to wall monitors on the UCCX platforms from 3.5 to the current 8.5.

www.smsi.com

Please contact us for more information.

Ron Reif

rreif@smsi.com

Hi Greg,

Dan Boehm with Spectrum here, I appreciate your concern and thorough review of vendors  that claim integration and support of the Cisco UCCX platform. Our support and integration with Cisco has been fully tested and approved by Cisco and I would be happy to provide names of companies that are currently using our products with Cisco UCCX.

If you are interested contact me by email at dan@specorp.com.

Regards,

Dan Boehm

Spectrum

Hello,

We are using uccx 8,I would like to more details about the wallboard software.

Thanks

Manash Hazarika
Level 1
Level 1

Greg Lowe,

We have been using RMG Network Symon In View as a Real Time reporting software for Contact center for last 4-5 years. It was pretty stable but cost wise its up. Each InView comes up with a software license.

They have options to include multiple instances & multiple data sources. Let me know if you want more details around this. 

Hi

We have integrated the UCCX with In view and we get 2 months once from the users telling that Inview application shows incorrect data. ie all were showing "0". Then every time we need to reboot the UCCX server. After rebooting it the Inview application will works fine for some days.

why this is happening every time?

Hey Greg

We are using 2ring to a lot of our customer with success.

They are solution plus partner.

Overview Dashboards & Wallboards for Cisco UCCX/UCCE/PCCE - 2Ring

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Old post - sorry

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: