cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward CLID when diverting number to external party

nippertje
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know if you can set the UC320W to forward the caller ID when diverting out to an external number? We have deployed one with the Day/Night schedule and where after 5pm it forwards to the owner's mobile. The diverted calls show the office as the CLID as opposed to the original caller.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

nippertje
Level 1
Level 1

I should add that the trunk and inbound route are on a sip trunk. Using an asterisk box (PIAF) with this provider does forward the CLID so we know its not the provider.

rsawyer6003
Level 1
Level 1

I'm do not believe this would be possible due to the call transfer/forwarding technique the uc320w uses. When a call is received after 5pm it is picked up by the uc320w, at the same time the uc320w makes an outbound call to the owners cell phone. When the owners phone rings, the two calls are then bridged by the uc320w. This is the same for transferring a call to an external number. I've read that the next firmware release may support teleworks in some way, maybe that will bring a feature to solve your particular issue.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi James,

We have a feature request open on this. 

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: