cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Campus Manager 5.2.2 - UT Major Discovery

bm_5789
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know how to find out how much time a UT major discovery took to complete?  For instance, I want to know how long my discovery took yesterday @ 10:00AM.  TIA

7 Replies 7

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can derive it from the job browser. It should show you "scheduled at" and "completed at" times.

LMS 3.2 (includes CM 5.2.2) Job Browser details link.

LMS 4.1 Job Browser details link.

Thanks for your reply.  On the Campus Manager home page -> Recently Completed Jobs - I have never seen an entry for a completed job.  Is there something I need to enable for this?

I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I had an LMS 3.2 system in front of me.

Did you check under Campus Manager > Reports > Report Jobs?

Yes, I checked there.  Not a single job is listed in that location.

That's odd. Well the information should also be extracted from the log file. Look on your LMS server under the program's installation directory for C:\Program Files (x86)\CSCOpx\log\ut.log (assuming Windows default installation directory).

There will be a lot of other information in there but it should include the start and stop time for your discoveries and acquisitions.

I also found this procedure. That should give you what you are asking for.

Thanks again for your reply.  The procedure you noted gives me the times of the Data Collection not the User Tracking Major Discovery times.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: