cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Call Connector Server - presence bug?

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, ok so i have this problem where when i restart my client (complete computer) and call connector client logs in again... all the presence of my collegues is shown as green (available) even though before i restarted my machine most staff were either grey (left for the day/logged off) or red (unavailable).

why doies this happen? its very annoying...

anyone have any ideas?

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shtalukd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jeremy,

By default, when the user is logged in/off, the presence status is automatically changed to Available/Unavailable respectively. There is a known issue that when the PC is logged off but PC is not shut down completely, the presence server failed to detect or take more time to detect presence status. We  have this problem corrected and will be included in the next Adv-Client release 2.2

Thanks,

CallConnector Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Jeremy;

I have escalated your issue. Please stay tuned.

Regards;

Alberto

Hi Jeremy,

For the issue that Presence status is not updated after PC is logged off, if you want the fix now, we can send to you or wait for the next SCC Adv-Client release 2.2 that is targeted in Feb 2012.

Thanks,

We are having some similar issues with presence on our own system and with a client.  How can I get access to the 2.2 version to try in our office to see if it fixes the issue?  (client is very upset that the software they have paid for does perform properly)

shtalukd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jeremy,

By default, when the user is logged in/off, the presence status is automatically changed to Available/Unavailable respectively. There is a known issue that when the PC is logged off but PC is not shut down completely, the presence server failed to detect or take more time to detect presence status. We  have this problem corrected and will be included in the next Adv-Client release 2.2

Thanks,

CallConnector Team

ok great news! i am eagerly awaiting the new release!

Hi, when can we expect this 2.2 release?

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi CallConnector Team!

Do we have a release date for 2.2?

Or can you send me the file to fix thisw bug please?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: