Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks LMS 3.2 ANI server is down

aslam.bajwa
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All ,

we are running LMS 3.2 where i am unable to see the topolygy Diagram because my ANI server is down .

Please Advise

regards

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you've confirmed it down at the server (i.e., process is stopped), then try restarting that individual process on the server.

If that doesn't work, try a full LMS restart (from command prompt "net stop crmdmgtd", wait until all processes are stopped, then "net start crmdmgtd"). Wait about 20 minutes and then check it again.

Hi .

thanks for your reply ,

i had restared LMS  but it did not solved the issue . for restatring indivisual ANI server which process i need to restart

please advice.

thanks

Has it ever worked? I ask because restarting the entire LMS server is the more comprehensive method. If that's not starting ANI server automatically, the installation is suspect.

The procedure for starting individual processes (such as ANI Server) is here.

andporra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In order to check why the process is not starting correctly, please send a copy of ANIServer.log and ani.log from NMSROOT\CSCOpx\log.

Note: NMSROOT is the folder where Cisco Works is installed, by default this is C:\Program Files.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: