Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco EPC3925 static routes

michellp
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

We recently received a Cisco EPC3925 for internet access. We will use this as a backup. The way we have things setup right now is:

/ Cisco EPC3925 => internet ISP A

LAN: Cisco ios router => Netgear =>    =

\ Other brand       => internet ISP B

Now, the problem I'm facing is adding static routes on the Cisco EPC3925. I need to add these because the cisco epc needs to know where to route traffic destined for the lan. How can I? The web interface does not give me an option to do this. I tried telnet/ssh access but that does not work or is not supported, I dont know. Does anyone have a clue how to add static routes?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Michell,

Thank you for your question. However, this community is for Cisco Small Business Products and the DPC3925/EPC3925

is not a Cisco Small Business Product.

Your product is an internet service provider (ISP) supported product. In other words you need to contact your ISP or technology reseller that you purchased this from to help you with your question.

However I did a search and found the DPC3925/EPC3925 manual that may help you: http://manual.upc.ro/pdf/epc_3925.pdf

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Michell,

Thank you for your question. However, this community is for Cisco Small Business Products and the DPC3925/EPC3925

is not a Cisco Small Business Product.

Your product is an internet service provider (ISP) supported product. In other words you need to contact your ISP or technology reseller that you purchased this from to help you with your question.

However I did a search and found the DPC3925/EPC3925 manual that may help you: http://manual.upc.ro/pdf/epc_3925.pdf

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Hi Cindy Toy,

Thanks for your reponse. You are right, it is indeed an ISP product. After posting I realized that I might have placed this discussion in the wrong section. Anyway I will indeed contact the ISP although I don't feel confident about getting my question answered by them.

Thanks for the link to the manual. I had already been through the manual before but did not find anything helpfull in there.

Anyone who has any expercience with this device, any ideas?

This discussion has been reposted to the CSC Content with No Valid Community to Post community.  

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card