UCCX Screen Pop doesnt close when call is finished

Unanswered Question
Feb 3rd, 2012

UCCX Agents using CAD for a Bank.

Callers enter their account number and check their balances and other automated things.

They decide to speak to an agent and press the appropriate digit.

The call comes to CAD with name, account number, balance, and contact info.

When the call ends, and even if the agent disables, that screen pop info is still displayed.   Why don’t the previous caller ‘call variables’ disappear when the agent disconnects the call and even goes into a not ready state?

I am tol this is the Way CAD has always oprated.  You always see the details from the last call you were on, until a new call is answered. 

Is this normal beghavior and really nothing we can do to have it close upon call disconnect?

Thanks,

Steve

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Aaron Harrison Fri, 02/03/2012 - 09:58

Hi

The idea would be that the info is still available for the agent to refer to when wrapping up the call and doing whatever work follows on.

The thinking is presumably that there isn't really any benefit to having it clear when there is nothing to replace it with yet.

Aaron

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Steven DiStefano Fri, 02/03/2012 - 10:08

Aaron,

Hi.& Thank You.

I thought the Work Button was for wrapping up after a call?  Then I could see it valuable.

The benefit of it clearing is not leaving subscriber data in the open like that for others (passers-by) to see.

So I was coming from a protection and security angle....

Thought?

Steve

Aaron Harrison Fri, 02/03/2012 - 10:23

Hi Steven

Yes, 'work' is for wrapping, but I meant the term more generically. For example, you might go not ready after a call if there is extensive work to do...

Re: not having sensitive data on screen - the data could be viewed by passers-by at any time, not just in between calls. If the data is that critical to hide then it's a non-technical issue... access to the room where the agents work should be restricted and they should be trained to take measure like locking their displays when they leave the desk etc.

Regards

Aaron

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted February 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Stats:
Replies:3 Avg. Rating:5
Views:473 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: uccx8
+