Have no setup cd for wvc210. Download will not load on win 7

Unanswered Question
Feb 3rd, 2012

I have a new PC and cannot find my setup CD for my wvc210 camera.  This PC is running Win 7 Home Premium 64.  When I try to download the AVM_APP_2.0.2.1 file I get "The program can't start because QtCore4.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

What does that mean?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
emoyers Fri, 02/03/2012 - 14:19

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

If you look in the AVMS_APP_2.0.2.1 folder you should see the file QtCore4.dll. You can get this error if you try to install the AVMS software while it is still in the zipped folder. If you have not please unzip the folder and try the install again.

If you have any problems, please write back and let us know.

Thanks

Eric Moyers

Cisco Network Support Engineer

SBSC Wireless and Surveillance SME

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

1-866-606-1866

casadeCabo Fri, 02/03/2012 - 15:06

I unzipped it and ran the setup file. I got to the page where they selected my language.  Next page that opened was the Video Monitoring System with what looks like installation files only they wont open when I click on them.  Again I do not have the original CD that came with this camera.  I am trying to download everything I need so I can set it up again.  Looks like it is going to work only . .

emoyers Thu, 02/23/2012 - 14:22

Hey Brenda, Sorry I missed your response here.

In Win 7 even if your acct is an admin acct still right click on the Autorun exe and click "Run as Administrator"

Let me know if that helps.

Eric Moyers

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted February 3, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Stats:
Replies:4 Avg. Rating:
Views:3529 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard