Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 9.0 Corporate directory broke after firmware update

c.holloway
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.

We recently updated the firmware loads for all of the 6941 phones for a client of our and after the update, the corporate directory stopped working.  I don't think that these two are necessarily related but that is the order of events in which it happened.

Things I have tried thus far:

• Creating and deleting cnf files
  • Turning directory services off and back on again under telephony-service

I have checked the location that all of the phones xml files are pointing to and it is http://10.0.100.2/localdirectory which looks correct as that is the IP of

the CME router on the voice vlan.  However if I browse to that location I get the attached error page.

Any ideas on where I can start with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Youssef Aoufi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi ,

I had the same problem some weeks ago when i tried to upgrade my 6921 and 6941 phones to the latest firmware 9.2.2.6.

I solved it downgrading to the previous version 9.2.1 .

N.B: If you are experiencing problems with MOH between 69XX phones , downgrade to the 9.1.1 firm.

Hope it helps

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Youssef Aoufi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi ,

I had the same problem some weeks ago when i tried to upgrade my 6921 and 6941 phones to the latest firmware 9.2.2.6.

I solved it downgrading to the previous version 9.2.1 .

N.B: If you are experiencing problems with MOH between 69XX phones , downgrade to the 9.1.1 firm.

Hope it helps

9.2.2.6 is the firmware load we just flashed so I will stage 9.2.1 and have a phone download it and see how it goes.  Thanks for the quick reply, I'll report back when I've had a chance to test.

Youssef,

Thanks a bunch, downgrading solved the problem.  It was a relief to find a simple solution after a day of pounding my head against this problem!

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The error is expected because the actual directlory url is slightly different.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: