cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS: Bug with unique client report?

shane.hudson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running WCS 7.0.172.0 and have run into the situation where a Unique Client Report, when run for the last day, shows lots of clients (properly).  When you select a specific date range, you get no records, regardless of the date range (you can even select the last 24 hours with the drop-downs).  Is this a bug?

3 Replies 3

jantonio.moron
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having similar problems on version 7.0.230.0, none of the unique client reports are showing the real information. Any solutions?

I've gone back and forth with TAC on this, and it's been explained to me that the function of the report has changed recently and the description for what it does is no longer valid.  I STILL think there is a bug in this, however, as it appears whenever I run this report, it only shows me the unique clients RIGHT NOW, even if I pick "last day" which I'm told is really the only valid criterion... something is definitely broken here.

njstoops
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a similar issue with version 7.0.230.0.  My issue is with the Last Seen column reporting a date of 12/31/1969 18:00:00 on current associated clients.  Does anyone know of any workarounds?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: