Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC5xx box and CDR Reports

Hello,

Do I have to buy a 3rd party program to interpret CDR files?

If not, does anybody know of any good freeware that I can use?
Thanks

8 Replies 8

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

Check out this thread.  You will most likely end up having to buy software.  Im not aware of any free software

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3552434#3552434

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Clifford,

You could do what I have done in the past, and that is find a uni/college student it is looking for extra money and get them to write you up a program to parse the information and display it for you either in a program desktop GUI or a web based GUI.

Or

Use one of those scripting site like Freelance or Scriptlance where people bid on your projects

Both of them never cost me more than a couple of hundred dollars to get a finished product, this way you can use the CDR how ever you want, and do not have to worry about integrating third-party systems which "CAN" cause headaches for some, and also the ongoing costs associated with them.

Just throwing that thoguht out there

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Davdi,

That is a GREAT idea!

I am going to follow up  with this and let you know how it works.
Cliff

You know I'm thinking I should just build a cloud based system and charge a couple bucks a month for people to use it, so many people asking for this, I could make my fishing & beer money out of it LOL....

Hmmmmm thats got me thinking now

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

That is a d*mn good idea!

Hi Cliff,

Just to let you know, you lit the flame LOL...

I have engaged my programmer and we have begun work on this, will announce

here in the forums when a beta trial is up and running and will be looking

for beta participants.

I think you give me that required kick up the butt for me to finally do

something bout it

Cheers,

David.

"Sent from my Acer Iconia A500"

On Feb 11, 2012 10:36 AM, "clifford.gormley" <

Hehe

That is awesome!  Let me know, I would love to beta it!

mikec-RV110W
Level 1
Level 1

Post was deleted since it was a duplicate post of this one: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2131387

Message was edited by: Cindy Toy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: