Views
Helpful
Replies

call forward to external number (off net to off net) - specific phone/ user

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

dear friends..

i have an requirement where one of my user wants his calls to be forwarded on his external number .. on his mobile .. scenario is .. is someone calls from outside and the person is not available on his IP phone then we should be allowed to dial some external number for this specific user extension .. so he wont loose those important calls.. i know i can do this for full setup (off net to offnet transfer in service parameter) but for specific lines or users if this is possible please advise...

Setup is cucm 6.1.3

Unity 5

4 Replies 4

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Set his LINE Call Forward Busy (External) and

Call Forwarded No Answer (External) to have a CSS which allows MOBILE access

Type in the full MOBILE number including your PSTN access code. Like 90777XXXXXXXXX

HTH

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

One thing to also consider would be to upgrade your CUCM to at least CUCM 7.1 and get Mobile Connect aka Single Number Reach feature so that you can have his phone and cell phone ring concurrently.

HTH,

Chris

i dont think i can do this directly .. because i think i need to check with licensing part and more over i dont have this software also with me .. and more over i dont think my hardware also supports the same ... MCS 7825

Please advise if there is any way i can update ...?

let me check .. are you sure single number reach is not in 6.1.3 ? i think i read need to check

You are right, it is there, sorry about that.  There were quite a few enhancements in 7.1 though. Either way that is something you may want to utilize instead of forwarding the call.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: