Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote Destination Time Zone Setting

tacl75
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I just wonder if we can configure a default time zone setting for user remote destination schedule? By default its always at GMT. It would be great if we can set it to the local time zone for customer who are deploying their cluster at. Thanks.

cheers,

Tony

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What version of CUCM do you have?  There should be a time-zone setting under the schedule configuration, it is there in 8.5 for sure.

Chris

I am using version 8.6.2a and also 8.5.1.

Yes there is a timezone setting under schedule configuration but its only for specifying the timezone and periods that this partition is on.

I have tried to set the phone DN with a time schedule with timezone setting and configure RDP for it, but it does not work at all.

Any advise?

The partion can be configured to be aware of timezone of originating device when assigning the time schedule.

HTH,

Chris

Yes I knew the partition can be configured with time schedule timezone. I believe you have misunderstood from my question.

My objective is to enable auto select the timezone setting when end user configures their Alternate numbers on the CCM User webpage.

Currently, it is always pointing to Etc/GMT setting.

Anyway to make it default to the user device pool Date Time Group zone?

My apologies, I did indeed misunderstood.  I am not aware of any way to make that default change, sorry.

Chris

Its alrite pal. Can we get Cisco to confirm that the current version 8.5 or 8.6 does not support that change but will be in their pipeline or otherwise?

cheers,

Tony