CAD Supervisor Assist

Answered Question
Feb 20th, 2012

Using CAD version 8.5.  Trying to configure Supervisor Assist.  Have built DN and script to access - is working fine on a few CTIOS agents I am using.  Can't figure out how to put same fuctionality in CAD.  Want it t function just like CTIOS - button on desktop which dials the # to go to the script wtih the Supervisor skills in it.  Documentation says to refer to Cisco Desktop Administrator for instructions but I don't see anything in there about it.  How is this feature handled in CAD?  If there's no "standard" feature in CAD, could I just build a custom button, label it "Supervisor Assist" and have it dial the # for the script?

Appreciate any help on this!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by anchoudh about 2 years 1 month ago

Hi,

For creating a custom button in CAD (making a call to #), please use the attached screenshot, open the CDA, navigate to the User Interface of the CAD Agent tab, on the Toolabr Menu, select the Task button (Task 5 in the attached screenshot), click on visible and say Add, the Select Action window opens, click on Call Control tab, on the Call Control Action Step window select the call control as Call, phone Number as # and name it as your convinient. Also you can add the cutomize icon to it.

Note: You can perform this activiy on the Default Work Flow Group or on the new group, remember to associate this group to the Agents who needs this feature.

Also please refer the section "How to Configure Supervisor Assist and Emergency Alert Situations" from page 39 onwards in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_5/maintenance/guide/ipcc75ag.pdf

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
anchoudh Mon, 02/20/2012 - 04:18

Hi,

For creating a custom button in CAD (making a call to #), please use the attached screenshot, open the CDA, navigate to the User Interface of the CAD Agent tab, on the Toolabr Menu, select the Task button (Task 5 in the attached screenshot), click on visible and say Add, the Select Action window opens, click on Call Control tab, on the Call Control Action Step window select the call control as Call, phone Number as # and name it as your convinient. Also you can add the cutomize icon to it.

Note: You can perform this activiy on the Default Work Flow Group or on the new group, remember to associate this group to the Agents who needs this feature.

Also please refer the section "How to Configure Supervisor Assist and Emergency Alert Situations" from page 39 onwards in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_5/maintenance/guide/ipcc75ag.pdf

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

whd1733ne Wed, 02/22/2012 - 15:10

Works great Anand.  Thanks so much for the info.  Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier - it's been crazy!

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted February 20, 2012 at 3:40 AM
Stats:
Replies:3 Avg. Rating:5
Views:567 Votes:0
Shares:0

Related Content

Discussions Leaderboard