cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Polycom analog feature codes

anthony.smith
Level 1
Level 1

We migrated from a Nortel PBX to Cisco CM with our Polycom analog phones connected to VG224s. However the codes we would use to transfer, conference, etc. no longer work. Assuming that our VG224 is configured correctly, is there a list of feature codes that I can use to see if these features are already programmed but I'm just using the wrong codes?

In other words, I need to know what keys to press on our SoundStation to transfer, conference, etc.

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What protocol are you using to control the analog ports on VG224?

Supplementary codes are only supported with SCCP protocol, so MGCP/H323/SIP will not work with those.

HTH,

Chris

The VG224 is using SCCP protocol.

anthony.smith
Level 1
Level 1

It looks like we've got this figured out. When our system was installed the 'Multiple Call/Call Waiting Settings' for analog lines on the Directory Number Configuration page was not set correctly. The 'Maximum Number of Calls' and 'Busy Trigger' both need to be set to '2' in order for our feature codes to work. They were originally set to '1'.

Thanks for your responses.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: