Since the Upgrade to 2.2 I am unable to access any of my SIP providers abbreviated dialing functions. Example.
- I previously would access SIP providers by entering a 7, 8, or 9.
- Because I had setup with SIP provider an abbreviated dialing scheme (similar to speed dialing) I could enter "4" and the SIP provider would automatically dial 214.844.XXXX
- Prior to 2.2 Upgrade to dial this number I would select 9 and then 4 and call would be completed to 214.844.XXXX
- Now when I enter 9, 4 I get a "Service Unavailable" fast busy from the 320.
- This Abbreviated Dialing from the service provider has worked so well since there is not (without the use of the 525G2's Clumsy Menus') a direct way on the 320 to fast dial a number.
- I'm assuming that the new 2.2 is checking to see if the number entered is "Valid" before passing the entered digits thru to the SIP provider?
What can be done to remediate?
Dean T Rose
I have this problem too.