cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time-of-Day Routing in Call Manager / CUCM

art.tumanik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone! I need some advice on the Time-of-Day routing in Call Manager. I already went through most of the posts on Time-of-Day on this forum as well as the CUCM Systems Guide. Based on the suggestions, here is how I am planning to setup on my system:

My Scenario:

• Old setup of CUCM that uses Partitions such as OnNet, Local, STD, etc (i.e. not scalable PT/CSS)
  • Shared line needs to go to mobile when no one answers (pretty easy – CFNA)
  • Same shared line needs to automatically go to an on-call mobile After Hours (Outside of M-F 9-5)

What I have done:

• Setup a time schedule for After Hours and assigned it to a “After Hours” partition
  • Setup a Translation Pattern that lives in the “After Hours” Partition
  • Shared line lives in the “On Net” partition that everyone’s CSS has access to
  • Append everyone’s CSS to have the “After Hours” partition sit at the top of the list of Partitions (to make sure the Translation Pattern gets hit before the DN)

With this setup I will need to modify 35x CSS and add my new Partition to the top of each CSS' list of Partitions. Is there a better or easier way to set up my Scenario for automatic Time-of-Day routing (to a mobile after hours)?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is the correct way to do it.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is the correct way to do it.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: