Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA525G2 and SSL VPN

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've read just about every post there is on the issues with the SSL VPN and the SPA525.  I hate to bring up another post about this but, I was having stability issues as well with one of my clients. 

This is a UC520 running the 15.1(2)T2 image.  I have upgraded/downgraded phone loads.  Currently, I'm running 7.4.9c-bt with the 2.5.3055 load of the SSL VPN. 

I have the VPN stable now, however, the soft keys all say "In." They work as they would if they had the correct ephone-template.  Does anyone have a fix for this?  I've been banging myhead against the wall all day on this.  If anyone has an answer please share.

6 Replies 6

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

Note:  If you hit "more" the soft keys are correct.  It's just the first keys that are incorrect.

I know this is an old post but I am running into this and I can't find a fix. Did you get this resolved or does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks

Aaron

I think the problem in Locale packs (check if its US not U5) and/or Phone templates.

Regards,

What should the Locale pack be?

Here is what I have.

telephony-service

user-locale U5 load CME-locale-en_US-English-8.1.2.1.tar

ephone-template  16

url services 1

http://10.1.10.1/voiceview/common/login.do VoiceviewExpress

softkeys remote-in-use  Newcall

softkeys idle  Redial Newcall Cfwdall Pickup Gpickup Dnd Login

softkeys seized  Cfwdall Endcall Redial Pickup Meetme Gpickup Callback

softkeys connected  Hold Endcall Trnsfer TrnsfVM Confrn ConfList RmLstC Acct Park Select Join

In flash:

its/CME-locale-en_US-English-8.1.2.1.tar

its/user_define_5_CME-locale-en_US-English-8.1.2.1.tar.cfg

ephone  7
device-security-mode none
mac-address xxxx.xxxx.xxxx
ephone-template 16
max-calls-per-button 2
username "remote" password 111
type 525G2
button  1:291 2:290 3m297 4m296
button  5m294

Try to change from:

telephony-service

user-locale U5 load CME-locale-en_US-English-8.1.2.1.tar

to

user-locale US load CME-locale-en_US-English-8.1.2.1.tar

so it will use a default US locale, and softbuttons shouldn't dissapear after that.

Reset phone after that as well.

Regards,

That did the trick. Thanks Firestormnet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: