cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Inter Cluster Trunk Failed

raunig123
Level 1
Level 1

IP Phone DN # 8330, 8222, 8072 at Cluster A---------> Called 8558--------> hits a Route pattern 8558 and transformed into 88888 and goes to inter cluster trunk non gatekeeper controlled trunk-------> Cluster B --------> but it Fails afterwards.....

IP phone registered at cluster B when dials 88888 it works fine ..but when it is dialed from cluster A it gives a fast busy tone

, I am attaching the logs for the test call made above at 16:30, any input will be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the CSS applied to the ICT on cluster B have access to parition that 88888 is assigned to?

How many sigDigits is the trunk set to?

How many CUCM servers do you have on each side?

Chris

Hello ,

I have the same problem, (well im not making any translation)

In my case the call works fine when both of my IP phone are in the partition, when y try to put them in a partition it does not work, i apply this new put this new partition in the CSS of the that is in the route patter of the trunk.

I really don’t know what is missing; someone can send the step to configure an intercluster non gatekeeper trunk?

thak you very much..

An ICT is basically just a soft H323 GW. The same configuration you would have for a H323 GW is the same you use for an ICT non GK controlled.

For outbound calls, RG, RL, RP (in right partition)

For inbound calls, significant digits and inbound CSS @ ICT.

Most common problems are not pointing to the right servers, not knowing what you're sending because of transformations on calling side, wrong inbound CSS or significant digits and overlapping.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: