Helpful
Replies

Required number of VPN licences

endpoint
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

i need to provide my customer with following:

ASA firewall (VPN) device that will support up to 500 IPSec and 250 SSL simultaneous VPN sessions. Also customer would like to have an option to utilize Anyconnect for mobile devices (total of 50 devices) that will connect thru VPN firewall.

I believe i need following:

- 500 IPsec VPN licensing

- 250 SSL licensing

- The key to unlock SSL Anyconenct on mobile devices

- ASA unit that will support this number of licences

Could someone pls provide me with licenses options that will fulfil this needs.

Thanks

Appreciated.

4 Replies 4

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

Use your favorite search engine and look for "cisco asa vpn licensing"

I am always amazed with answers like this "Use your favorite search engine and look for "cisco asa vpn licensing".

It boost my confidence that this support community is the place to look for a good, strait, to the point answer provided by hands-on engineers who has lots of experience they would like to share.

Hey, i am at the right place. This IS a support community that was always helpfull and full of people that are willing to share their knowledge and experience but like in any other place, there is always a "smart fellow", someone who thinks that people here are not doing their homework before posting question. Anyhow, appreciate your "answer" and hope you will not assist anyone else here in the same manner.

Back to the question:

Hello

i need to provide my customer with following:

ASA  firewall (VPN) device that will support up to 500 IPSec and 250 SSL  simultaneous VPN sessions. Also customer would like to have an option to  utilize Anyconnect for mobile devices (total of 50 devices) that will  connect thru VPN firewall.

I believe i need following:

- 500 IPsec VPN licensing

- 250 SSL licensing

- The key to unlock SSL Anyconenct on mobile devices

- ASA unit that will support this number of licences

Could someone pls provide me with licenses options that will fulfil this needs.

Appreciated.

That is a funny reply also valid, I cannot fault it - thanks for making me laugh very out loud.  Since you ask me not to assit anymore - let me just direct your attention to the below link, I promise not to help out anymore.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6032/ps6094/ps6120/prod_brochure0900aecd80402e39.html

WOW! Such an usefull link.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: