Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call routing based on time frames

Hello,

I have the following requirement. I want to configure the max-conn an incoming called-number may have based on a certain time frame. Something like the below(This is more dialpeer matching based on configured time). I know that its not possible like this, but I was hoping there is another way to achieve something similar.

dial-peer voice 1000 voip

timeframe 08:00:00 10:00:00

max-conn 10

incoming called-number 123456789

dial-peer voice 1001 voip

timeframe 11:00:00 17:00:00

max-conn 2

incoming called-number 123456789

If it is possible in some way, which IOS and CallManager(Express) do I need?

Thanks,

Grant

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Grant,

The only time of day routing in CME I am aware of is after-hours call blocking future:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmead.pdf

HTH,

Chris

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the purpose of this, what the numbers have to be, what's the call-flow / operating need ?

We are developing a call forwarding application based on time frames. Each time frame has a maximum amount of

simultaneous calls. The numbers are 0800 numbers and 0900(premium rate in Holland).

I specifically need something which has the ability to control the maximum connections allowed for a given timeframe and phonenumber. I already have some solutions, but these require me to code. I was just wondering if there is something like this already implemented by cisco in callmanager(express) or somewhere else.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: