cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Viewing license utilization for UCCX

Paul McGurn
Level 6
Level 6

It's my understanding that UCCX licensing (agent seats) is a concurrent usage model, vs. a configured agent model.  Does anyone know how I can view current/peak concurrent agent utilization to ensure we don't hit a license limit unexpectedly?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Paul,

If you want to track the realtime overall logged in Agents (Ready\Not Ready\Talking)  only, than you can use the real time reporting tool.

UCCX Admin->Tools->Real Time Reporting.

Click on the Report->Overall Cisco Unified Contact Center Express status.

Here in the above section you will see this information.

Note: Lets say you have 50 Agent seat (for an example) license, if you try to log in the 51th Agent, this 51th instance will get an error message saying that all the licenses have been consumed thus making it not to log in.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul,

If its a windows based UCCX system you can run the "ShowLicenseUsage.exe" file in the folder "C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin" and check the number of licenses used

Note:

The agent seats are not only used by CAD clients , supervisor / HR user and appadmin user 1 seat each along recording session

Hope this helps

Anuj

Thanks for the response.  This is the linux-based version.  Running 8.5SU2 with recording .cop fix.

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Paul,

If you want to track the realtime overall logged in Agents (Ready\Not Ready\Talking)  only, than you can use the real time reporting tool.

UCCX Admin->Tools->Real Time Reporting.

Click on the Report->Overall Cisco Unified Contact Center Express status.

Here in the above section you will see this information.

Note: Lets say you have 50 Agent seat (for an example) license, if you try to log in the 51th Agent, this 51th instance will get an error message saying that all the licenses have been consumed thus making it not to log in.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Exactly what I was looking for.  I'll see if the RTMT app also allows for alerting on that.  I'd prefer to find out when we're approaching limits vs. when we hit them.