cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding a NTP Server to the UNITY server; Errors out with "The system is currently locked by another process."

Cathy Adams
Level 1
Level 1

My UNITY server is not in sync (time) with my CUCM server.  It is 6 minutes faster.  When I go to add the NTP server to the UNITY server or trying to change the time,  I get this message "The system is currently locked by another process. Please try again later."

I have tried several times and still get the same error.  What process do I have to stop for me to make these changes??

Thanks much

Cathy

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Cathy,

Can you please provide your exact Unity (or Connection) version

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob.  It is 6.1.2.1000-13

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Cathy,

That looks like a Business Edition version, is that the case?

Cheers!

Rob

Yes.

Rob:

Have you any thing that can assist me with this??  I had posted this before and never got an answer.  Trying again, surely someone has had this issue before.  I do not know that much anout the Cisco Communication servers.  Just the basics.  But this one has me dumbfounded.   My voice messages are 6 minutes into the future from the actually time..  Users getting restless out here :-)

Thanks much Rob..

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

If you have SSH access to server try to restart "Cisco Tomcat" service.

HTH.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: