cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUVC 5100 UPGRADE

Hi

We have a Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 5100 Series Products

version : 7.1.2.7.2

We want to upgrade it to version 7_2_0_5_22.

i have found the below:

Unified Video Conferencing Manager 7.2 Software - Contains CUVM , CUVD Hotfix and the connector 
CUVCM_7_2_0_5_22.zip

is it the correct software for this upgrade?

Do you have any dogumentation for this upgrade?

Can you inform me the correct image for this upgrade?

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

antigles
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The software you found is for CUVC Manager whereas I think you wish the one for the CUVC MCU.

Therefore you would need the Cisco Unified Video Conferencing Multipoint Control Unit 7.2 Software (

MCU_7_2_0_0_1.zip) that can be found on the same page as the software you mention above.

The relesase notes for that release can be found at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/video/cuvc/7_2/release_notes/cuvc7_2rn.html

Best regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

antigles
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The software you found is for CUVC Manager whereas I think you wish the one for the CUVC MCU.

Therefore you would need the Cisco Unified Video Conferencing Multipoint Control Unit 7.2 Software (

MCU_7_2_0_0_1.zip) that can be found on the same page as the software you mention above.

The relesase notes for that release can be found at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/video/cuvc/7_2/release_notes/cuvc7_2rn.html

Best regards.

Thank you

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: