Helpful
Replies

c-barge , no. of users

Abhishek Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I have a query , from what i know , we can have more than one user who can c-barge on an active call . To do the same i think we have a Shared Bridge, but when i check the same on the device page to configure for the user i do not seem to find the option, other than a built in bridge, would really appreciate if some body can guide me the exact steps where we can enable the shared bridge to allow more than 1 users to get to c-barge as , as of now , only the user on call can get to barge, and more than that a limit exceed message comes up.

Would appreciate the help.

Regards,

Abhishek

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar
3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

c-barge uses a conference bridge and not the bulit-in bridge as barge does.

Check same stuff as if you were having a conference problem.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you using the cBarge feature, that supports multiple second barge in call.  You need to make sure you have conference bridges available for that and that the cBarge softkey is added to the phone. Checkout Cisco CUCM Feature guide for deails.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes  , was using cBarge, and that too on a shared line, where more than 10 users have to be logged in. My knoweldgeable colleague helped on that part of Barging.

I have increased the max calls on all the device having that specific extension ( or line ) to be 10 be to be precise , apart from enabling all the necessary c-Barge features.

Hope it should work now . 

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: