CUCM 7.1 vs CUCM 8.6

Answered Question
Mar 15th, 2012

Dear friends,

Please, I need to know the benefits of upgrading my CUCM 7.1 to CUCM 8.6, what values and features are going  to be added ? I appreciate if there any Cisco announcements for that topic....

Thanks,

Hisham Karem

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Rob Huffman about 2 years 1 month ago

Hi Hisham,

Here's a doc that fellow NetPro Gordon Ross and I have been working on. It's pretty

rough but might help (attached)

Cheers!

Rob

Correct Answer by gapande about 2 years 1 month ago

Hisham,

Apart from the " New and Changed Information " titled documents available here

We do have a document with feature comparison among various CUCM versions ( which documents new features offered in CUCM versions ). Due to it's confidentiality we will not be able to share it in public.

A better option for you would be to reach out to Cisco SE ( Sales Engineer ) team locally in your country who will provide you with the required information ( post confedentiality verification etc ).

HTH

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Correct Answer by Chris Deren about 2 years 1 month ago

Hisham Karem,

You can review all intermediate release notes which list all new and enhanced features.

HTH,

Chris

Average Rating: 4.8 (5 ratings)
Correct Answer
Chris Deren Thu, 03/15/2012 - 13:34

Hisham Karem,

You can review all intermediate release notes which list all new and enhanced features.

HTH,

Chris

alexgeaney Tue, 03/20/2012 - 12:06

Is there a central place or website, where i can review the release notes of past releases? I google around but didn't find it

acoolme

Correct Answer
gapande Thu, 03/15/2012 - 22:12

Hisham,

Apart from the " New and Changed Information " titled documents available here

We do have a document with feature comparison among various CUCM versions ( which documents new features offered in CUCM versions ). Due to it's confidentiality we will not be able to share it in public.

A better option for you would be to reach out to Cisco SE ( Sales Engineer ) team locally in your country who will provide you with the required information ( post confedentiality verification etc ).

HTH

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hisham_IBM Fri, 03/16/2012 - 09:31

Dears,

Thank you for reply and I know about release documents, I meant a direct document anf comparisons for specifications between CUCMs based on (GP) post, I will try to contact local SE...

Thanks,

Hisham

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted March 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Stats:
Replies:9 Avg. Rating:4.75
Views:1949 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard