Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1 vs CUCM 8.6

Hisham_IBM
Level 1
Level 1

Dear friends,

Please, I need to know the benefits of upgrading my CUCM 7.1 to CUCM 8.6, what values and features are going  to be added ? I appreciate if there any Cisco announcements for that topic....

Thanks,

Hisham Karem

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hisham Karem,

You can review all intermediate release notes which list all new and enhanced features.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hisham,

Apart from the " New and Changed Information " titled documents available here

We do have a document with feature comparison among various CUCM versions ( which documents new features offered in CUCM versions ). Due to it's confidentiality we will not be able to share it in public.

A better option for you would be to reach out to Cisco SE ( Sales Engineer ) team locally in your country who will provide you with the required information ( post confedentiality verification etc ).

HTH

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Hisham,

Here's a doc that fellow NetPro Gordon Ross and I have been working on. It's pretty

rough but might help (attached)

Cheers!

Rob

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hisham Karem,

You can review all intermediate release notes which list all new and enhanced features.

HTH,

Chris

Is there a central place or website, where i can review the release notes of past releases? I google around but didn't find it

acoolme

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hisham,

Apart from the " New and Changed Information " titled documents available here

We do have a document with feature comparison among various CUCM versions ( which documents new features offered in CUCM versions ). Due to it's confidentiality we will not be able to share it in public.

A better option for you would be to reach out to Cisco SE ( Sales Engineer ) team locally in your country who will provide you with the required information ( post confedentiality verification etc ).

HTH

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Dears,

Thank you for reply and I know about release documents, I meant a direct document anf comparisons for specifications between CUCMs based on (GP) post, I will try to contact local SE...

Thanks,

Hisham

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Hisham,

Here's a doc that fellow NetPro Gordon Ross and I have been working on. It's pretty

rough but might help (attached)

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

very valuable doc.  I bet if you posted it, you'd get alot of views.

+5

Thank you Rob....very nice document...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: