cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 CCA cant display PSTN Trunk details.

rajesh.kumar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

We have UC540 FXO

Installed PACKAGE IS : spa50x-30x-7-4-6.bin

Cisco IOS Software, UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.0(1)XA3a, SBTG Special

PSTN FXO port configuration as below,

!

voice-port 0/1/0

supervisory disconnect anytone

cptone GB

connection plar opx 209

impedance complex2

description Configured by CCA 4 FXO-0/1/0-OP

caller-id enable

!

voice-port 0/1/1

supervisory disconnect anytone

cptone GB

connection plar opx 209

impedance complex2

description Configured by CCA 4 FXO-0/1/1-OP

caller-id enable

!

Problem is :

(1)  When I click on PSTN, I an getting the screen(attached JPG screenshot)  "Operation in Progress, Reading PSTN trunk Configuration" and goes like  that for 10 minutes. What could be the issue ? We have 8 FXO ports and  configuration is as shown above.

(2) When I click  on some configuration (ex. VLAN) we get  "Java.lang.NullPointerException", what could be issue ? CCA version is  3.0(1)

Rgds

Rajesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

These are "UC500 Software Packs", for which you can read documentation on cisco.com

As mentioned before already, UC500 run CME, and does all what that does.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should update software (CAA and IOS) before anything else.

Dear Paolo Bevilacqua

We are adding E1 PRI VIC card to this Router.

If I continue configuration on CLI mode, and not using CCA for any further configuration, is there any issue?

Because device is out of warranty, Since we can't upgrade IOS and software.

Would you pls. clarify, I can still  use CLI mode to configure E1 PRI andnumber  translation pattern etc.  correct ?

We are familiar with CME configuration  and UC540 CLI is almost all similar to CME commands.

I belive E1 PRI and number translation rule/profile confiration is as exactly as CME.

Pls. suggest.

Rgds

Rajesh

Again: you must update software first:

https://upload.cisco.com/cgi-bin/swc/fileexg/main.cgi?CONTYPES=UC500

Then you can use CC within its capabilities, or CLI that is the same as routers.

Please remember to rate useful posts clciking on the stars below.

Dear Paolo

I am not much familiar with upgrade of UC 540.

Is this only one file "UC540-8.2.0.zip" need to be loaded into box?, shall I get simple document to upgrade.

without upgrading software, can't I be able configure E1 PRI and DID number translation rule etc.?

Rgds

Rajesh 

These are "UC500 Software Packs", for which you can read documentation on cisco.com

As mentioned before already, UC500 run CME, and does all what that does.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: