OK, TAC has been stumped for weeks, hopefully I can get some kind of suggestion here.
- We have Unity 7 and Exchange 2010
- We have had unity working with Exchange 2010 for quite a while now
- We set up some new exchange servers to begin our serious migration from exchange 2003
- Users on these new exchange servers cannot receive voicemail from the outside, from themselves, or from other users on the new mailstores -- the messages sit in the UnityMTA folder
- My personal mailbox is in this "somewhat broken" state
- Users on these new mailstores *can* receive voicemails from exchange 2003 and the older exchange 2010 mailstores
- Users on 2003 and the original 2010 mailstores are totally fine
- I've run the permission wizard 100 times. No issues.
- No errors in the event log
- It's not this: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15388
- Or this: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_tech_note09186a00800949dc.shtml#topic2-3
I want to stress #6 -- i can receive voicemails from internal users -- so it is partially working.
The below is the best clue I've got. Any help would be appreciated.